1990 Ford F800, 8 Yd Dump Bed  - $4,000

Photos

Ad began: Apr 14, 2017
Number of Times Viewed: 333

1990 Ford F800, 8 Yd Dump Bed

Basic Information

  • $4,000
  • Ford
  • 1990
  • Galbreath
  • 8
  • MO
  • LVA31766

Details

Specifications

Truck Model F800
Engine / HP Ford 7.8L, 200HP
Transmission Ford 5-Speed
Cab Type Conventional Cab
Mileage 220,691
Front Axle Rating 9,000
Rear Axle Single
Rear Axle Rating 18,080
Rear End Ratio 6.50
GVWR 27,080

Additional Features

  • Power Steering

Comments

VIN: 1FDPK84A6LVA31766
Stock Number: LVA31766

Truck Specifications:
Class: Heavy - Class 7
Subclass: Dump Truck 
Mileage: 220,691
Engine Make: Ford
Engine Model: 7.8L/200HP (S: E9HN9C485-AB)
Fuel Tanks: 50 gallon tank mounted on left side
Transmission: Ford 5 Speed
Rear Axle: Ford
Axle Ratio: 6.50
Suspension: Multi-Leaf
Wheelbase: 242
Front Wheels: Spoke
Rear Wheels: Spoke
Cab: Basic/Standard Interior Style
Interior: Power steering; driver's air ride seat; AM/FM cassette radio; manual locks and windows; heat
Interior Color: Black
Exterior Color: Yellow
GVWR: 27,080
FA #'s: 9,000
RA #'s: 18,080

Body: 
1990 8 yard dump bed
Mechanical PTO  

Other Info:
Horizonal exhaust
Air Cleaner under hood
Steel bumper 
Recently replaced front and rear brakes
Approximately 60% of tread remaining on front tires and 40% on rear 
Snow plow attachments 

What We Know: 
Needs exhaust work and light work.    

Only $4,000!

Call Truck Component Services

417-829-6700

Videos

Ad Number: 12758


Sponsored Ads

New Way - Driving the Difference

Waste Equipment & Parts

Housby Auctions

WIH Resource Group - Environmental & Logistical Solutions

Need Parts? Refuse Parts Depot - 877-484-6648

Alliance Refuse Trucks - Refurbished Route Ready Trucks

Channel Islands Financing - 800-879-9987

Eagle Eye Waste Graphics